Use of Site:
You may only use this site to browse the content and make legitimate purchases. You shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase.
This site and the content provided on this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and / or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website.
- change these Terms & Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Terms & Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms & Conditions, then you must immediately stop using the website.
- use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the website. The website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation, because you cannot use any part of the website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the website due to circumstances beyond our control.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Terms & Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and / or removing any materials from the website).
The Terms & Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
When you click to make a purchase with us, legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our Terms & Conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree to our Terms & Conditions.
Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the Terms & Conditions for such purchase. If you have any queries, please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website.
Order processing will not begin until we receive a confirmed order and full payment.
Shipping Time-Frame & Options:
We undertake to ship your order within 72 hours (3 business days) of receipt of your order and payment validation. Should we through circumstances beyond our control be unable to do this, we will, no later than the 4th day after receipt of your order, contact you via e-mail and provide a revised shipping schedule.
For international deliveries our preferred option is International Express Courier which will deliver your order to your door safely, securely and quickly.
With this courier option you will be able to expect delivery within 3–5 business days of shipping. Although we subsidise part of the cost of courier delivery, this is not necessarily an inexpensive option. However we do sincerely believe that the advantages of courier delivery vastly outweigh the merits of all the other forms of delivery available to us.
For South African deliveries we offer a choice of courier to your door or delivery to a Postnet store most convenient to you.(Select your most convenient Postnet store by going to www.postnet.co.za/stores.) In either case you can expect delivery within 2–3 business days.
Occasionally packages are returned to us undeliverable. Should this event take place every attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for re-shipment.
Please ensure the correct shipping address is provided from the outset as title and risk will pass to you once the order has left our premises.
Refunds / Returns Policy:
We do not accept returns or offer refunds on goods properly supplied in terms of your order and received by you in good condition.
We accept total responsibility for goods not properly supplied in terms of your order or received damaged in a way consistent with the method of packing employed, and, will, at our election, either re-ship your order at our expense or return your payment in full.
Disclosure of Outlet Country at Time of Payment:
First National Bank
All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR).
Korck Publishing endeavours to offer you competitive prices on current products. Your total order price will include the price of the purchase, plus any applicable sales tax and shipping charges (on the day of shipping).
We reserve the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
Should Korck Publishing reduce its price on any shipped products within 10 working days of shipment, you may contact us and request a refund of the difference between the price you were charged and the reduced selling price. To receive the refund, you must contact us within 14 days of shipment.
Customs Fees / Import Duties:
Your order may be subject to customs fees and import duties applicable to your region. You are responsible for paying any additional charges. Please note that customs clearance procedures can cause delays which may extend our original delivery estimates.
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards. If you do not have a credit card, please utilise one of the other payment options, or simply log off and return to the site at a later time to complete your order. All of your order details will be saved online under the Your Account section.
EFT : Electronic Fund Transfer (SA Customers only):
An EFT is one of the most widely used ways of sending money online. Once you have added enough items to your shopping cart, proceed to “Checkout” and follow the order processing instructions. Select the option to pay via EFT. You will then have to load Korck Publishing as a beneficiary on your internet banking and use the unique order number in the reference line for your payment. This should ensure speedy processing and delivery of your selected products.
Bank: First National Bank, South Africa
Branch No: 210214
Account Name: Korck Publishing cc
Account No: 62068137431
Account Type: Business
For more information about how to order, special order requirements and other payment options, please contact our support team on +27 (0)44 387 1253 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment Security Policy:
- Virtual Card Services process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain confidential information.
- Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- Korck Publishing does not have access to credit details.
- Virtual Card Services continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
I understand that all the designs and trademarks are registered to Korck Publishing and hereby accept the Terms & Conditions.
I undertake not to copy / duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understand the legal implications thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement, I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by Korck Publishing for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.
Physical Address: 1 Garden Road, Belvidere, Knysna 6571, South Africa
Postal Address: PO Box 2215, Knysna 6570, South Africa
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +27 (0)44 387 1253
A copy of the Electronic Communications & Transactions Act 2002 (ECT Act) is available at: